Named after women’s tennis champion Chris Evert lost a similar style on the 1987 US Open court, this flexible, close-set diamond bracelet comes adorned with a securely designed clasp that fluidly moves with every gesture (so it’ll stay with you forever). A perennial classic in every era now offered with sapphires as well as white diamonds. Available in multiple lengths to insure a perfect fit. Presented in our signature Noémie oversized box. Includes a IGI Certificate.
- 18 Karat Gold
- 1.5 Carats Blue Sapphires
- 0.40 Carats White Diamonds
- Average Clarity: VS
- Average Color: F/G
- 59 blue sapphires and 16 white diamonds
- Box catch with hidden safety clasp
- Length 6.75 inches
- Thickness: 2.9mm
- Our diamonds are purchased from conflict-free sources who enforce the standards established by the Kimberly Process and in compliance with all applicable UN resolutions.
Products in stock take 1-2 business days to process before complimentary overnight delivery. For product variants listed as "Preorder," please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If you need a item by a certain date please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.