While some resolutions might be easier to keep than others, one goal you can definitely achieve in 2023 is updating your jewelry collection.
Wondering what jewelry trends 2023 will bring? Read on for our top 4 trendy pieces that’ll be the must-haves of this year and many years to come.
#1 Shapely Earrings
One of the hottest spring 2023 jewelry trends combines two elements we adore: earrings, and natural shapes like florals.1
This year, there’s a new twist on this timeless, botanic look as floral prints transform from flat prints to edgy and multi-dimensional. Think corsage details on dresses or beaded flowers adorning handbags.
Make your jewelry collection bloom with this new jewelry trend by adding the Flower Diamond Stud Earrings into your rotation. Crafted from stunning white diamonds and your choice of 18-karat yellow, rose, white, or black gold, these daisy-inspired studs are the perfect mix of romantic and unexpected.
#2 Retro Rings
In 2023, you’ll be seeing a lot of 80s and 90s throwback looks, like big hoops (hello, Large Diamond Hoop Earrings) and oversized silhouettes like menswear-inspired blazers.2 How will this retro nostalgia translate into 2023 jewelry trends?
The 80s and 90s were known for bold color, with neon and rainbow palettes reigning supreme. If you’re looking for a way to incorporate color into your jewelry, here are a few favorite pieces to try:
- Princess Cut Multi Sapphire Eternity Band – This ring stuns with its rainbow of glittering blue, pink, orange, and green princess-cut sapphires set in an 18-karat gold eternity band.
Half White Diamond Half Multi-Color Sapphire Eternity Band Ring – Looking for a more understated spin on the eternity band? This white and multicolored band pairs the same rainbow of stones with classic white diamonds for the girls who say yes, and.
- Multi-Color Sapphire Graduate Ring – Show your colors through this vintage beam of color, which features a glittering kaleidoscope of sapphires in a range of sizes swirling around your finger in a delicate spiral for a textured twist.
- Open Heart Sapphires Ring – The 80s were all about bold shapes and fearless patterns. Go straight for the heart with this open-heart sapphires ring, which features 40 precious multi-colored stones arranged in an 18-karat gold open heart-shaped band.
#3 Cuff Bracelets
The biggest jewelry trend of 2023 is going to be wrapped around your wrist. Cuff bracelets are making a comeback. Don’t be surprised if you these bracelets big and small stacked on arms everywhere in 2023.3
The Graduate Cuff is a dainty take on the cuff bracelet trend, pairing 29 lustrous white diamonds “graduating” in size as they move toward the middle of the bracelet set in 18-karat gold. We can’t think of a better way to graduate into elevated style.
The cuff bracelet trend invites more than just a single bracelet. In fact, with this fashion trend, more is more. If you’re on the hunt for pieces to pair with the Graduate Cuff, here are a few that’ll look radiant when nestled together on your wrist:
- Chunky styles – Look for a bracelet that offers some visual weight while still staying delicate, like the Larger Tennis Bracelet. Bigger than a traditional tennis bracelet, this piece features 53 close-set stunning white diamonds. This country-chic look is the perfect match for the recent wave of Americana style.
- Colorful accents – Looking to add some color to your stack? Go for either the Blue Sapphire and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet or the Pink Sapphire and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet to add some stunning sparkle that pairs well with the Graduate Cuff’s white diamonds.
- Neutral charm – Get personal and play up the Graduate Cuff’s neutral elegance by adding a piece that’s special to you, such as a charm bracelet like the Personalized Diamond Medallion Bracelet. Or, for our brave and bold mamas, add the Mama Bracelet for a precious twist on the nameplate trend in timeless 18-karat gold.
#4 Vintage Metals
Yellow gold has been everywhere these past few years—but now, cool-toned metals are having their moment to shine.
Silver, white gold, and platinum offer a sleek look that brings a touch of understated elegance and classic nostalgia to every outfit.
When it comes to choosing a moonlight-inspired metal for your customized necklace, our favorite is platinum. Here’s why:4
- It keeps its luster over time, making it ideal for everyday wear.
- It’s shinier and brighter than silver, which can sometimes tarnish over time.
- Platinum is less likely to cause irritation to sensitive skin compared to other metals.
If you’re looking for a perfect way to sport beautiful metal that feels vintage but is beautifully brand new, you’ve found your match in the Vintage Diamond Band in platinum. This art-deco-inspired treasure features ¼ carats worth of glittering white diamonds, set in a stunning platinum band.
Stack Your Jewelry Collection with the Latest Trends from Noémie
If you only wake up at 5 am once this year, we are still cheering you on endlessly. No matter how big or small your goals, you are a beauty worth celebrating every single day. Let us help you celebrate yourself with jewelry that highlights you.
At Noémie, you’ll find pieces that are both trendy and timeless, all while being ethically made and elegantly designed. We pride ourselves on sourcing only the finest materials and crafting graceful, classic designs that’ll sparkle just as much as you do.
Shop our latest collections today to discover the pieces that you’ll be wearing this year and for years to come.
- Who What Wear. The Only 8 Jewelry Trends that Matter for 2023. https://www.whowhatwear.com/jewellery-trends-2023/slide14
- StyleCaster. Jewelry Trends 2023. https://stylecaster.com/jewelry-trends-2023/#slide-1
- Cosmopolitan. Spring 2023 Jewelry Trends to Swoon Over Immediately. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/g41518807/spring-2023-jewelry-trends/
- Jewelers Mutual Group. Platinum Vs. Silver: Same Color, Very Different Metals. https://www.jewelersmutual.com/the-jewelry-box/platinum-vs-silver-same-color-very-different-metals